Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Gone for a Week

Hello, students!



Well, it's summer, and the time has come for a little trip. I am going to dance camp from June 29 to July 3.



Please write 5 questions for me about my summer trip. Post them in comments, and I will try to answer everything, even the difficult questions!



Now here is a writing task with present simple verbs:



What is your ideal job? Make it REAL! Imagine you are in your ideal job, and write sentences, for example:

I work in a big company in London. Every day I go to work by train. I start at 8, and my first task is ...

Some verbs you can use: wear (clothes), organize, manage, call, discuss, decide, be tired/worried/disappointed, write, read, send, receive, design, help, etc.



See you later, alligators!

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment